|A brilliant stylish rugged smartphone—Seals TS3
| Since Seals launched the first VR series of Seals VR7, a virtually indestructible rugged GSM phone, it designed to enhance mobile workforce productivity and safety for professionals with the toughest jobs in harsh environments. Now Seals launches a new TS series of Seals TS3, a tough and stylish Smartphone with great call quality and plenty of useful features for the outdoors-minded.
Seals TS3 is a rugged Android Smartphone features a 3.5 inch HVGA touchscreen display, GSM / WCDMA connectivity, Wi-Fi, GPS and dual cameras. On the ruggedness side, Seals TS3 can handle 2-meter drops, has a very wide operating temperature range of -20° to +60° degrees and carries IP68 rating. Seals claims an overall military grade MIL-STD-810G rating. The phone has 512MB RAM and 512MB internal memory to ensure extensive data processing and storage, expandable external memory up to 32GB. Other features include acoustic noise-cancelling technology, one-key positioning (a SOS rescue feature), E-compass and Pedometer.
|Seals,Moving for you|
Rugged life saver
In London Oct.6th,2010, Seals technologies Ltd. made an announcement for the first durable and reliable mobile phone - Seals VR7.This high quality, durable and multi functional mobile phone was created for people both in industry and people who love the great outdoors.
Sometimes your work might take you to dangerous locations and if it does, you'll want a phone that will not only be able to withstand the beatings that it'll take, you'll want it to be able to help you in your time of need to. That's what the Seals VR7 phone from Seals Technologies aims to do. Aside from being a rugged phone, the device is capable of sending information that includes the latitude and longitude information along with messages to five different mobile phone numbers while setting off an SOS signal in the time of need. The phone is an IP-67 rated GSM device, meaning that it's capable of being resistant to dirt, shocks, dust and drops. It's also capable of withstanding extreme pressure of up to 400kgs and is waterproof up to one meter for 30 minutes. The VR7 is also capable of functioning in environments ranging from -20 degrees Celsius to 55 degrees Celsius.
Selling points of Seals VR7:
- Compliance with US Military standard MIL-STD- 810G
- Dust-proof level: Grade 6, resistant to any external dust
- Water-proof level: Grade 7, operational after submersion in up to 1m of water for 30 minutes
- Urethane body protects device outdoors without worries, withstands 2m drops on concrete
- Working environments: operational in extreme temperatures ranging from -20˚C to +60˚C
- PMMA hard-coating protection lens, super surface hardness up to 3H
- Housing materials made from GE PC resins with a max. load-bearing capacity of 400 kg
- High-performance GPS navigation application
- Based on one key positioning function to develop and provide a specialized PC COM software for rescue service and manpower management.
- Waterproof underwater camera
- Morse signals (SOS)
- Conference call, one to five participants (Based on network carrier)
- One key positioning (latitude, longitude) message will be sent for arranging outdoor work personnel, equipment location and tracking information. Provides effective security to help enterprises reduce management costs and improve efficiency